Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Know Your Frenemies

I can now confidently say, Ian tried to kill Ali.
But what I think he doesn’t know is SHE'S STILL ALIVE. Duh duh duh duuuuuuhhhhh.
I think A is Ali. So why didn't she come back and tell everyone about Ian trying to kill her?
Maybe she was afraid of Ian? Would he tell everyone that Ali was cheating with him on Melissa?
I think she's had enough of this bullshit and is trying to get the girls to figure out the murder themselves so that Ian can get caught.
Also the fact that we now know Noel is not A and the text said 'A is for Alison', gives us a pretty good idea that it's really Ali.
I'm still a little fuzzy on who was looking in the door at them going through Ians boxes. Was it Ian? Ali? Melissa?
And in my opinion, Emilys Mom is so out of line about the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment